Friday, April 1, 2011

Life with buts....


I love clean sheets BUT I'm too lazy to change them often enough
I love fresh clean clothes BUT I hate putting them away in the cupboard

I want to travel more often BUT  I can't get off from work
I want to go to India BUT I'm planning to get pregnant
I want to loose weight BUT I love chocolates and cakes too much
I want sexy wavy curls BUT it cost too much
I want to write more often BUT I always have writer's block
I want a new career BUT I'm too comfortable where I am
I want to hang out with my girlfriends more BUT we're all too busy
I want to start my own business BUT I don't know what
I want to act in a local theater production BUT I can't make it to the daily rehearsals
I want to be a singer BUT I'm over the age limit!
I want to be a model BUT yeah RIGHT! 
I want to change my wardrobe BUT I'm waiting to loose some weight first.
I want to learn scuba diving BUT I'm waiting for the right time to do so....like when my child grows up!
I want to.....BUT too many excuses...

Do you have any I want to BUT stories to share? or am I the only one with all the excuses?

No comments:

Post a Comment